- Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
AMOUNT PER CAPSULE
Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grassfed Prostate With Liver 500 MG
- Grass Fed Prostate (Bovine) 120 MG
- Grass Fed Liver (Bovine) 380 MG
Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules
Six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: ANCESTRAL SUPPLEMENTS, LLC
* FDA STATEMENT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ancestral Supplements Grass-fed Beef Prostate
Whole food, nutrient dense organs and glands can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature — the old fashioned way, the way that our early ancestors did.* Grassfed Prostate is a whole food and dietary supplement that provides 100% pure bovine prostate (and liver) with prostate specific peptides, cofactors and enzymes to nourish and support one’s own prostate.*
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
BENEFITS OF BOVINE PROSTATE (W/ LIVER)
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health… Pancreas was fed to people with digestive and endocrine problems… bovine prostate provided prostate specific building blocks to nourish and support one’s own prostate health.*
Dr. Royal Lee, and other early nutritional pioneers, believed the degenerative processes of a specific organ / gland could be reversed by ingesting the corresponding raw materials specific to that organ / gland.
LIVER —THE ULTIMATE SUPERFOOD
Whether from grassfed beef, bison, or lamb, grass fed liver is one of the most nutrient-dense, health promoting foods you could possibly eat. Hunters all over the world, for uncounted thousands of years, would eat the raw livers of the animals they killed. Lions and other predatory animals will also eat the liver first. Grass fed liver is particularly rich in vitamin B12, vitamin A, choline, folate and and many other powerful nutrients that most people are deficient in. Grass fed liver also contains compounds that help the human liver function better. Other substances in liver reduce fatigue and improve brain function.*
Many people look to targeted support “like heals like” while neglecting the very fundamental nourishment that governs our biology, health and well-being. It’s no wonder that so many people successfully support organ and glandular related health conditions (prostate, adrenal, thyroid, heart included) by just nourishing their bodies with Liver, Beef Organs and Bone Marrow.*
ANCESTRAL WISDOM BACKED BY SCIENCE
Organs and glandulars were a staple of our early ancestors’ diets as the ultimate superfood, for good reason. It turns out, this nourishing tradition is backed by science… “Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs…” – Dr. Ron Schmid, ND.* Our early ancestors knew this, which is why their traditional diets included the frequent and nourishing consumption of nose-to-tail nutrients.
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that “like supports like.” Consuming prostate may nourish and support our own prostate.*
- Provides healthy prostate building blocks… prostate specific proteins, peptides, enzymes & cofactors along with nourishment that is fundamental to human physiology, liver *
- Contains molecular biodirectors (DNA instructions) to code and/or express the building of healthy tissue*
BOVINE PROSTATE (W/ LIVER) CONTAINS:
- Healthy Prostate Building Blocks… Prostate Specific Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors
- Molecular Biodirectors — DNA Blueprints To Healthy Tissue
- Methylation Raw Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
[NOTE: For intensive support, consider reviewing the life’s work of Dr. John F. Prudden here… he showed that bovine tracheal cartilage (BTC) had unique and powerful effects on wound healing, immune conditions and other life threatening conditions related to the prostate considered to be treatment resistant to conventional therapies.*] 
BOVINE PROSTATE (W/ LIVER) SUPPORTS:
- Optimal Prostate Health Based On “Like Supports Like” *
- Healthy Urine Flow
- Fertility & Healthy PSA
- Erectile Health
- Methylation And Detoxification
[NOTE: Prostate erection nerves are responsible for erections. These nerves trigger the penis to swell and harden with extra blood flow into it, producing an erection. A healthy prostate plays a role in a healthy erection.] 
SUGGESTED USE (6 CAPSULES A DAY)
Our Grass Fed Prostate (with liver) is a whole food dietary supplement that provides bovine prostate with the ultimate superfood — liver. Liver fills nutrition gaps more completely than any other food. This supplement can be taken with (or) without food (even though it technically is food). The suggested use is 6 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional — for added support, the dose can be doubled. If consuming more than six capsules at once, the doses should be separated by at least three hours to improve tolerability.
POTENTIAL ISSUES (DETOX REACTION)
Most customers tolerate our supplements without incident; however, approximately 5 to 10% of customers (usually with an autoimmune condition) may experience a detoxification reaction. Detoxification reactions go by many different names including healing reactions, healing crises, cleansing reactions (or) Herxheimer reactions with hallmark symptoms of nausea, headache, lethargy, dizziness and other flu like symptoms. In this instance, detoxification reactions are generally an indication that detoxification pathways in the body are back online… cells suddenly have an opportunity to release an even greater than normal quantity of stored toxins, metabolic wastes, pathogens and unwanted material.
A detoxification reaction is more likely to occur when starting with the full suggested serving size of 6 capsules per day. If you know that you are sensitive to supplements and/or you have an autoimmune condition, you may wish to start slow when adding this product to your current regimen. Tolerability can be greatly improved by starting with just 1 (or) 2 capsules a day and increasing by just 1 capsule every couple of days — this method may take a full two weeks to achieve the desired serving size of 6 capsules per day.
For customers that are highly sensitive to supplements and/or have an autoimmune and/or methylation SNPs, I suggest that you “play it safe” by introducing just one new capsule per week. In other words, just 1 capsule of Prostate during the 1st week… 2 capsules during the 2nd week… 3 capsules during the 3rd week and so on… yes, this will take some time to reach the suggested dosages but this greatly helps to ensure tolerability of this deep nourishment so that it has a chance to do good.
Okay, you’re convinced! You’re going to start incorporating nose-to-tail nourishment in your routine because, well… you’re educated now… you understand, just as our early ancestors did, that they provide superlative health benefits that are missing in our modern diets. The next step is sourcing it. It’s important that you source the highest quality because not all organs, glands and cartilage are created equal. Consider the source.
- Should Come From An Unpolluted Geographical Region — Isolated, Healthy, Pristine Lands
- Should Come From Pasture Raised Animals
- Should Come From Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished Animals
- Should Come From Animals That Are Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Should Also Be Ultra Pure… Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents, No Allergens
- Should Be Non-Defatted
- Should Be 100% Freeze Dried… Freeze Drying Preserves Heat Sensitive Biological Activity
GRASSFED BOVINE PROSTATE SUMMARY
Our genome has evolved with the nourishment of nose-to-tail dining since the beginning of time. Grassfed Prostate is a whole food and dietary supplement that provides 100% pure bovine prostate containing powerful building blocks and biodirectors along with the most nourishing super food in existence — liver. Based on the concept of “like supports like,” bovine prostate (w/ liver) may nourish and support our own prostate.*
Not all organs and glands are the same. Look for the highest quality bovine prostate… It should come from pasture-raised, grass-fed and grass-finished animals that are hormone, pesticide and GMO free. If considering a supplement, look for one that is ultra pure (without binders, fillers (or) flow agents) and look for the freeze dried variety as these have been shown to optimally preserve nutritional factors, growth factors and co-factors.
[ FACT: There has never been a case of mad cow disease in New Zealand. BSE (mad cow disease), scrapie and other known TSE’s, do not occur in New Zealand. A national surveillance programme is in place to provide comprehensive monitoring. ]
We care deeply about each and every aspect of our “seed to supplement” way of life… great love and gratitude goes out to the souls of these beautiful creatures that sacrificed their lives so that we could be nourished.
NOTE: Bovine prostate can be found on the market by various names: prostate PMG, bovine prostate extract, prostate glandular, etc, ect.
Sources and References
- Fishman, Stanley A. “The Benefits of Organ Meats.” Tender Grassfed Meat. N.p., 09 Dec. 2014. Web. 17 June 2017.
- “Spleen, 500mg, 180 Capsules.” Dr. Ron’s Ultra-Pure. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Lee R, Hanson W. Protomorphology: The Principles of Cell Auto-Regulation. Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee, 1947
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. 3rd ed. Place of publication not identified: Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
- Casper RC. Exercise and mood. World Review of Nutrition and Dietetics 1993; 71: 115–143.