HumanLIFT selected BodyHealth Omega 3 Health™ as our preferred Omega 3 supplement due to the high standard of supplement provided by BodyHealth and the sustainable sourcing practices as described below.
BodyHealth Omega 3 Health™: More Than Just Fish Oil
BodyHealth Omega 3 Health™ is scientifically formulated by Doctors with a broad spectrum of Nature’s Purest Organic ingredients to support reduced inflammation, help balance the immune system, support strong bones and joints, brain cognition, and improve strength in skin and hair. .
SERVING SIZE: = 2 Soft Gels
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: = 60 – 2 month supply!
- CALORIES = 20
- TOTAL FAT = 2g
- TOTAL FISH OIL = 2,180mg
- EPA/DHA = 1370 mgs of EPA/DHA from fish oil (ethyl ester form).
- VITAMIN D3 = 1200IU
- INFLAM-ARREST™ = 100mg (Turmeric/Ginger/Boswellia). Both ginger and turmeric are certified organic. The boswellia is wild crafted (these plants have been grown wild in nature without human intervention and have been harvested following wildcrafting guidelines)
- ASTAXANTHIN = 4mg
Other ingredients: Soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin), Lemon oil, Olive oil, Annatto.
Omega 3 Health™ utilizes a proprietary purification process that guarantees purity and potency. Omega 3 Health™ contains no GMO’s, gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, psyllium, fillers, artificial flavors, colors, MSG or yeast derivatives.
Omega 3 Health™ is hypo-allergenic, low glycemic and contains NO artificial additives, preservatives, colors or sweeteners.
Why Choose BodyHealth Omega 3 Health™?
Omega-3 fatty acids on their own are an important building block for the molecules that prevent inflammation from raging out of control, so just simple supplementation can help prevent many conditions associated with inflammation. .
BodyHealth’s Omega-3 Health, however, takes it several steps further.
The natural anti-inflammatory action of fish oil is bolstered by BodyHealth’s proprietary Inflam-Arrest blend. It contains the most powerful natural anti-inflammatories available in a formulation specially designed to maximize their absorption into your body and increase their bioavailability.
Turmeric, Astaxanthin, Boswellia (Frankincense), and Ginger.
Each of these individually are powerhouses of medicinal benefits thoroughly documented by the latest scientific research. Together, their combined synergy makes Inflam-Arrest an incredibly potent and completely natural aid to manage inflammation. And all with NO side effects.
Astaxanthin, for example, is not only nature’s most powerful antioxidant, it also protects the fish oil itself, ensuring a longer shelf life without preservatives.
Turmeric and Boswellia have different mechanisms of action on the inflammatory process, making the two of them combined far more effective than either alone.
Ginger has it’s own anti-inflammatory benefits and also increases circulation, helping the medicinal compounds gain better access to where your body needs them.
According to BodyHealth, they are committed to holistic health and ecological integrity. BodyHealth sources all their fish oil from sustainably harvested sardines, anchovies, mackerel, and herring. The cold Icelandic water ensures the highest Omega-3 oil content and these fish are lower on the food chain so they don’t accumulate heavy metals like many other species. Further, these fish exist in huge schools and the fisheries are robust so harvesting doesn’t negatively impact the native ecology.
According to BodyHealth, they use a proprietary processing method to ensure environmental toxins and other contaminants are completely removed, leaving you with just the purest fish oil available, rich in DHA and EPA, the two Omega-3s with the widest range of health benefits.
The Fatty Brain
According to BodyHealth, The human brain is made of over 60% fats, so making sure you have enough of the right kind of fats in your diet is clearly important. Omega-3 Fatty acids are used in everything from cell membranes to signaling. They make up the very structure of your neurons and glial support cells. They are used to make steroids, hormones and other key molecules that help your nervous system function smoothly and efficiently .
Studies have shown that Omega-3 supplements improve focus, concentration, and lower symptoms of ADD. [1-3]
Other studies have found that Omega-3 supplementation reduced symptoms of depression by 40%, and even impacts other forms of anxiety and mood disorders. [4, 5].
Still other studies show that Omega-3s alleviate with the debilitating, degenerative effects of dementia. 
Caution: Consult your Health Care Practitioner before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication or are under medical supervision.
Do Not Give To Pets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Oiling the Brain: A Review of Randomized Controlled Trials of Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Psychopathology across the Lifespan; Nutrients. 2010 Feb
- Eicosapentaenoic and docosahexaenoic acids, cognition, and behavior in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A randomized controlled trial. Mite, et. al. Journal of Nutrition Apr 2012.
- Combined ω3 and ω6 supplementation in children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) refractory to methylphenidate treatment: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.J Child Neurol. 2012 Jun;27(6):747-53
- Effects of fish oil supplementation on prefrontal metabolite concentrations in adolescents with major depressive disorder: a preliminary 1H MRS study. Nutr Neurosci. 2016 May;19(4):145-55
- Plasma fatty acids are associated with normative variation in mood, personality and behavior. Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Psychosomatic Society, 2006.
- “Fish, meat, and risk of dementia: cohort study.” British Medical Journal, 2002″
- BodyHealth (2019). Omega 3 Health. Retrieved April 25, 2019, from www.bodyhealth.co.za.