- Serving Size: 3 to 6 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: Varies
- Capsules Per Container: 180
AMOUNT PER CAPSULE
Freeze-Dried New Zealand Grass Fed Beef Pancreas (Bovine) 500 MG
Collagen (Beef Gelatin) Capsules
Three to six capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: ANCESTRAL SUPPLEMENTS, LLC
* FDA STATEMENT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or SAHPRA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ancestral Supplements Grass-fed Beef Pancreas*
For most of human history, we effortlessly consumed (nose-to-tail) the things we needed for strength, health and happiness. Like the fertile ground that we once walked upon, we were a natural extension of this earth. In the modern world, we unknowingly struggle to fulfill our nutritional needs in order to support and sustain a vibrant, disease-free life. We are now part of a world where pancreatic distress and digestive maladies run amuck.
Pancreatic extracts are rich in enzymes required to break down fats, proteins (proteolytic), and carbohydrates. Most commonly, pancreatic enzymes are used for pancreas insufficiencies, which may be characterized by impaired digestion, malabsorption, nutrient deficiencies, and abdominal discomfort.*
Whole food, nutrient dense organs and glands can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature — the old fashioned way, the way that our early ancestors did.* Grassfed Beef Pancreas is a whole food dietary supplement that provides 100% pure bovine pancreas. This whole food provides proteins exclusively expressed in pancreas tissue along with nutrients, cofactors and enzymes that may support pancreatic and digestive health.* Our mission is our purpose… putting back in, what the modern world has left out.
- Pasture Raised In New Zealand
- Grass-fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried & Non-Defatted
- Third Party Tested For Purity
- Allergen Free
BENEFITS OF EATING PANCREAS
Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would strengthen and support the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart was to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. Similarly, eating the kidneys of a healthy animal was believed to support urinary ailments and overall kidney health… Pancreas was fed to people with digestive problems… and spleen was fed to people with immune and blood deficiencies.*
Organ meats were a staple of our early ancestors’ diets as the ultimate superfood, for good reason. It turns out, this nourishing tradition is backed by science… “Radioisotope labeling studies in animals have shown conclusively that, when eaten, organs and glands selectively travel to the corresponding organs and glands in high concentrations. This research, done at the University of Scotland in Edinburgh, lends credence to the ancient practice of eating animal organs to help ensure health in one’s corresponding organs…” – Dr. Ron Schmid, ND.*Our early ancestors knew this, which is why their traditional diets included the frequent and nourishing consumption of nose-to-tail organ meats.
- Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that “like supports like.” Consuming pancreas may strengthen and support our own pancreas.*
- Pancreatic glandular not only benefits digestion and nutrient assimilation, but may also increase pancreatic reserves. Thereby resting the pancreas in day-to-day functioning.*
- Many naturopathic doctors believe that it is not too much acid but rather a lack of acid that is the problem. In addressing indigestion, naturopathic doctors use measures to enhance rather than inhibit digestion. Commonly used digestive aids include betaine hcl and pancreatic enzymes.*
BEEF PANCREAS CONTAINS:
- Proteins Exclusively Found And Expressed In Pancreas Tissue *
- Pancreatic Enzymes Required To Break Down Fats (Lipase), Proteins (Protease, Trypsin) and Carbohydrates (Amylase) *
- Colipase & Trypsin, Pancreatic Peptides Needed To Activate Proteolytic Enzymes *
NOTE: The body has several protective measures that prevent overgrowth in the small intestine. The first is digestive secretions. In particular, hydrochloric acid, bile, and pancreatic enzymes play a critical role.*
BEEF PANCREAS SUPPORTS
- Pancreas Health Based On “Like Supports Like” *
- Digestive Health *
- Nutrient Assimilation *
NOTE: Pancreatic enzymes may help with food allergies by improving digestion. In order for a food molecule to produce an allergic response it must be a fairly large molecule. In studies performed in the 1930s and 1940s, pancreatic enzymes were shown to be quite effective in preventing food allergies. Typically individuals who do not secrete enough proteases will suffer from multiple food allergies.*
Six capsules provides the equivalent of one ounce of fresh, raw whole bovine pancreas that you’d get from your local farmer (or) butcher. Our Grass Fed Beef Pancreas is a whole food dietary supplement that can be taken with (or) without food (even though it technically is food). The suggested use is 3 to 6 capsules a day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Suggested use as a digestive aid is one capsule three times a day immediately before meals — for added support, the dose can be doubled.
- Suggested use for all other purposes is one capsule three times a day (between meals) on an empty stomach — for added support, the dose can be doubled.
Each capsule contains amylase, protease, trypsin and lipase in the correct physiological amounts that exist in nature. Our product is not a processed, standardized USP extract… it is a whole food dietary supplement for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature.
GRASS FED BEEF PANCREAS SUMMARY
Our genome has evolved with the nourishment of nose-to-tail dining since the beginning of time. Grassfed Beef Pancreas can provide great benefit for those seeking targeted support in harmony with nature.* Based on the concept of “like supports like,” consuming pancreas may strengthen and support our own pancreas.* Pancreas glandular naturally provides the digestive enzymes amylase, trypsin, protease and lipase along with proteins exclusively expressed in pancreas tissue. This whole food provides all the nutrients, cofactors and enzymes that may support pancreatic and digestive health.*
Not all organs and glands are the same. Look for the highest quality beef pancreas… It should come from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows that are hormone, pesticide and GMO free. If considering a supplement, look for one that is ultra pure (without binders, fillers (or) flow agents) and look for the freeze dried variety as these have been shown to optimally preserve nutritional factors and co-factors.
Sources and References
- Fishman, Stanley A. “The Benefits of Organ Meats.” Tender Grassfed Meat. N.p., 09 Dec. 2014. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Murray, Michael T., Joseph E. Pizzorno, and Lara Pizzorno. The encyclopedia of healing foods. 3rd ed. Place of publication not identified: Time Warner International, 2006. Print.
- “Spleen, 500mg, 180 Capsules.” Dr. Ron’s Ultra-Pure. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Bakker, Eric, ND. “Glandular Therapy in Clinical Practice.” Eric Bakker N.D. N.p., 05 Jan. 2015. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Frtiz, Heidi, MA, ND. “Glandular Extracts – Traditional Medicine for the Modern Times.” New Roots Herbal. N.p., 13 Sept. 2016. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Ronzio, Robert, Ph.D. “GLANDULARS – PROTOMORPHOGENS.” DCNutrition.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Murray, Michael, ND. “Pancreatic Enzymes: Key to Powerful Anti-Inflammatory & Immune Support.” Dr. Michael Murray. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.
- Carney, Scott, and Wim Hof. What doesnt kill us: how freezing water, extreme altitude, and environmental conditioning will renew our lost evolutionary strength. Brunswick, Victoria, Australia: Scribe Publications, 2017. Print.
- Patrick, Rhonda, Ph.D. “New 20-page report on cryotherapy just released! Cold shock boosts norepinephrine up to 5-fold & increase type of immune cell that kills tumor cells.” FoundMyFitness. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 June 2017.